Andy is a British photographer who speaks Mandarin and has been living in Guilin for more 10 years. An ultra-marathon runner with a love of hang gliding and paragliding. The glue that initial bonded Andy and Mia to Guilin (before photography) was being involved (hands on, and on the board) of a Chinese children's charity, serving orphans with disabilities. Andy & Mia founded the company and both actively guide when possible.
Andy's developed close friendships with the last remaining cormorant fishermen and families in the villages. Andy's been known to be wading across a river at 4am in the black of night to get a good sunrise shot. He's clearly too enthusiastic about photography and China.
- Service area: Guilin, Xiapu
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Photography guiding
- Website: https://www.guilinphotographytour.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone:+1 800 811 8809 (USA Toll Free)
- Instant Messager
- Won the Telegraph's annual travel photography of the year competition
- Won the 2017 Hong Kong International Photography Exhibition title of 'Photographer of the Year'
- Featured in Digital Photo Magazine, The Guardian, ITV Television, National Geographic traveller magazine, Daily Mail, and the Telegraph
- Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence 2015- 2020