I'm a nature and portrait photographer in Israel.
My love for the outdoors was sparked as a young boy growing up in England, where I spent countless weeks hiking and camping in the English countryside.
I was inspired to pursue photography as an art on a trip to Scotland. After taking photos at Loch Lomond with my phone, I decided to take my photography to the next level to really see what I could do.
Since then I have travelled the globe, exploring the amazing variety of nature it has to offer. At home in Israel, I fuse my love for nature with my creative eye to create magical portraits of families and couples.
- Service area: Whole Israel
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Photography guiding
- View email address
- +972 54 707 1967
- I have had photos appear in numerous publications, including National Geographic magazine and The Jerusalem Post.
- I am an official Fujifilm X-Series Photographer and the Flytographer Jerusalem photographer.