Wildlife and Travel photographer
My name is Marco Urso, I am Italian and I am one of you: a photo enthusiast, a wildlife photographer, a nature lover. I have a background in Medicine and I have managed for almost 30 years an international tour operator.
- Service area: Kamchatka
- Service language: English, Italian
- Specialized in: Photography guiding
- View email address
- In 2015 he entered the Travel Photography National Team winning as well the gold medal at the World Contest.
- Wildlife Photography World Champion 2016.
- His pictures have been exhibited in Washington, San Francisco, London, Koln, Singapore, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Dublin, Tokyo and in the major Italian cities. He visited seventy-four countries.
- He writes and publishes articles and pictures on Oasis, Natura, Asferico, Image Mag, Go Nordic.
- He recently became part of the Italian Wildlife National Team winning the gold medal at the World Championship in 2014.
- In 2017 he has been appointed ” the best Italian Author” and a book about his works has been published. The title is “Emotions“
- In 2016 he has published the book: ” The Lord of the Arctic” about the polar bear and his habitat. the book is supported by the WWF and the Italian Arctic Museum.
- He is an official Fujifilm Xphotographer, testimonial and tester for the prestigious brand.
- He is the founder and director of the Academy of Photography, offering photo workshops and courses to people fond of photography, photo club, Wildlife Photography of the Year association and Fujifilm.
Is this your business? Claim Your Listing
Marco Urso's Portfolio
All photos © Marco Urso