On a winter visit to Yellowstone, Cara was smitten by the wonder of this "American Serengeti". As a result, she decided that she wanted to spend her life helping others develop and feed their fascinations with the natural world in Yellowstone. Cara is a qualified biologist (B.S. Aquatic Biology, M.S. Biology. Before settling in Gardiner MT, she worked extensively in the forests of Redwood National Park, the outback of Western Australia, and the jungles of Papua New Guinea. When not guiding in Yellowstone, she can be found building on her cabin, hiking, or traveling to someplace where there are good tidepools or snorkeling.
- Service area: Yellowstone
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Birding, Wildlife photography, Customized tours, Private guided tours
- Website: https://in-our-nature.com/
- Email: View email address
- Phone:+1 406-579-3838
- Instant Messager