Hi! I'm Sean. I am a landscape/travel photographer and photo educator based in Ashland, Oregon where I live with my wife and two sons.
I started my photography business in 2004. Before that, I was a middle school science teacher. I have always been a traveler, adventurer and experience junkie (thanks mom and dad for raising me in the hills of Southern Oregon). I began taking photos in college because I wanted to record and share my explorations. Now I go on adventures with the main purpose of taking photos. When I'm not creating I enjoy teaching and sharing.
I have experience leading photography workshops and tours in many destinations across the United States and internationally.
- Service area: Ashland (based)
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Photography guiding, Landscape photography
- View email address
- Windland Smith Rice Nature's Best International Awards 2012
- International Conservation Photography Awards 2012 Landscapes Third Place
- International Conservation Photography Awards 2010
- Windland Smith Rice Nature's Best International Awards 2009, Two Highly Honored Photos
- NANPA Expressions Showcase 2009, Four Showcase Winners and One Journal Winner
- International Concervation Photography Awards 2008, One Category Winner and One Highly Honored
- Windland Smith Rice Nature's Best International Awards 2008, Creative Digital Winner
- NANPA Expressions Showcase 2008, Three Showcase Winners and One Journal Winner
- Environmental Photography Invitational, "Winter Shore" Highly Commended, 2007
- NANPA Expressions Showcase 2007
- Environmental Photography Invitational 2006