Ted Gore is a landscape photographer based in southern California and has gained massive international acclaim for his development of a highly sophisticated style of photography characterized by a combination of ambitious compositions and seductive processing. His portfolio is a testament to his incredible range and his ability to translate scenes with even the most unconventional features and challenging conditions into compelling works of art.
Ted is an accomplished outdoorsman, spending ample time in the various wilderness areas of the world such as Patagonia, the California Sierras, the Italian Dolomites, among others, and completing the entire Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine, and the John Muir Trail in California. Ted is also a certified Wilderness First Responder by the Wilderness Medical Association.
- Service area: Southern California (based)
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Photography guiding, Landscape photography
- Website: http://www.tedgorecreative.com
- Email: View email address
- Instant Messager
- Ted was awarded the title of USA Landscape Photographer of the Year for 2015, judged by a panel of highly regarded landscape photographers such as Marc Adamus, Art Wolfe, Charlie Waite, and others