Scott Portelli is an international award winning wildlife, nature and underwater photographer. A member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP), he is regarded as a leading professional in his field. Scott has spent thousands of hours in remote locations across the globe filming and photographing wildlife, the underwater environment and wild places.
Scott runs photography workshops and lectures to show enthusiasts and experts alike the best way to get the most out of their photography. On his tours he specializes in underwater and wildlife photography bringing the best tips and techniques for photographing in challenging locations.
- Service area: Australia
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Photography guiding, Wildlife photography, Underwater photography
- Website: http://www.scottportelli.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:+61 (0) 402124453
- Instant Messager WhatsApp: +61 0402124453Skype: @scott1e2310
- He was awarded at the prestigious Wildlife Photographer of the year in London in 2016
- Announced National winner of the Sony World Photography awards 2016
- Winner at Travel Photographer of the Year 2015 and 2018
- His conservation documentary also took out 2 awards at the prestigious French Underwater Film Festival in Marseille in 2015
- More recently he was awarded winner in the Animal Behaviour Category at the Australian Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year ANZANG 2017
- Winner in the Underwater Category of the Asferico International Nature Photography awards 2018
- An accredited licensed RPAS/UAV Pilot, Scott has worked on aerial projects for some of Australia’s most sort out tourism destinations. Working in extreme conditions, Scott’s photography and filming credits show above and below the surface.