I have been making images for over 30 years. At first it was about intrigue and the magic of the photograph. It soon became a way to remember the great experiences and mis-adventures I had along the way.
I was always more inclined to head to the creek and play with the tadpoles and turtles than to head to the disco and spend money on a fashion statement. I studied Outdoor Pursuits (don’t laugh) at the University of Calgary and learned to ‘properly’ climb, kayak, navigate, plan, execute expeditions and get into trouble ice climbing.
- Service area: La Paz (based), thoughout Bolivia
- Service language: English, Spanish
- Specialized in: Photography guiding
- Website: https://www.sergiophototours.com
- Email: View email address
- Phone:+591 725 72925
- Instant Messager WhatsApp: +591 725 72925
- I worked in a professional photo store in Washington DC for a few years then got a job at National Geographic in the Photo Department where I worked closely with the technical experts as part of the support staff as well as many extremely talented photographers who were off in all directions around the globe.