Bradley first visited and guided in Brazil in 2004, working at the Cristalino Jungle Lodge in the southern Amazon for four months before continuing on to bird throughout the country. After several multi-month visits, including time spent studying the bree
- Service area: Brazil
- Service language: English, Spanish
- Specialized in: Birding, History-telling, Wildlife and botany
- Website: https://www.birdingmatogrosso.com
- Email: View email address
- Phone:+55 (66) 3521-1039
- Instant Messager Skype: @bradley.davis
- Bradley is a regular contributor to xeno-canto and WikiAves, acts as an regional reviewer for eBird in Brazil, and has published peer-reviewed articles on the birds and mammals of Brazil.
- Together with Edson Endrigo, Brazil's leading bird photographer, our lead guide and director Bradley Davis co-authored the recently released book Aves do Cristalino Lodge / Birds of Cristalino Lodge in English and Portuguese.