From the peaks of the Canadian Rockies to iceberg-laden seas off the coast of Greenland, Paul’s journey to capture the “under-documented” is a testament to his passion for exploration, his creative vision and fierce sense of determination. These qualities, combined with his pursuit of fresh perspectives and a deep love for the landscape, have resulted in an ever-growing portfolio of cutting-edge images.
- Service area: Worldwide
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Landscape photography, Workshop leader
- Website: https://www.zizka.ca
- Email: View email address
- Instant Messager
- Winner, Mountain Image Award, Banff Mountain Book Competition for Canadian Rockies: Rediscovered (2018)
- Gold – Photography: Landscape, Still and Architecture, Alberta Magazine Awards (2017, 2019)
- Grand Prize Winner, Photo Life’s The World We Live In (2018)
- Best New Magazine, Alberta Magazine Awards as Photo Editor, Canadian Rockies Annual (2017)
- 1st Place Action and Adventure Winner, Telluride Photo Festival for Cryophilia, Haffner Canyon, Canada (2015)
- Finalist, Mountain Image Award, Banff Mountain Book Competition for Summits & Starlight: The Canadian Rockies (2014)
- Best Photograph – Architectural, Landscape or Still Life, Impact Magazine (The Land That Does Not Melt), Western Magazine Awards (2013)
- Paul is a proud ambassador of: Canon, Ball Watch, Manfrotto, Lowepro, and Salomon.