Jari is the founder and co-owner of Finnature Oy Ltd. He is a professional wildlife photographer whose images have been awarded in numerous international photo competitions. He has also judged many of the international wildlife photography competitions. Jari is the author of several bird and wildlife books and articles, and his images have been used in magazines and books worldwide.
Jari is an Olympus visionary and a passionate bird photographer. He is always ready for new adventures! His extensive photo material from Finland and abroad represents all wildlife and landscapes. Jari leads most of Finnature’s photography tours abroad and wintery Hokkaido is his favorite destination.
- Service area: Findland
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Birding, Wildlife and botany
- Website: https://finnature.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone:+358 40 591 9120
- Instant Messager
- Nordic Nature Photo Contest 2. prize in Birds category 2020
- Bird Photographer of the Year, Honorable Mention 2019
- Namur Photo Contest in Belgium, Honorable Mention 2019
- Montphoto in Spain, Honorable Mention 2018