I am a French nature photographer and aurora chaser. I am based in Utsjoki and Inari in Finnish Lapland, and travel worldwide for assignments or to lead workshops.
The sky and space have also always fascinated me so travelling years ago to Finnish Lapland to observe and photograph the Northern Lights happened naturally. I vividly remember the first displays that I witnessed as they are still some of the best I have ever seen. I have seen the Aurora countless nights, but they never cease to amaze me year after year. I share now this natural beauty by leading Aurora chasing tours in Inari, Lapland, as well as photography workshops in the northernmost parts of Lapland.
The far north is beautiful and my travels to Greenland, Svalbard and Lapland taught me how fragile the Arctic is.
More than anywhere else in the world, there are clear signs of climate change, which affects both the wildlife and the local populations. I have made it one of my goals to contribute raising awareness about the dangers of global warming through my photography.
- Service area: Finland
- Service language: English, French
- Specialized in: Photography guiding
- Website: https://rez-photography.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Instant Messager
- PX3 2017 – Bronze Winner – Category Sky
- PX3 2016 – Honorable Mention – Category Advertising/Self-Promotion
- PX3 2016 – Honorable Mention – Category Nature/Seasons
- IPA 2016 – Honorable Mention – People : Self-Portrait Category
- IPA 2016 – Honorable Mention – Nature : Landscapes Category
- IPA 2016 – Honorable Mention – Fine Art : Landscape Category
- IPA 2016 – Honorable Mention – Nature : Seasons Category
- MOSCOW 2016 – Honorable Mention – Fine Art / Landscape Category
- MOSCOW 2016 – Honorable Mention – Portfolio / Fine Art Category