My name is Vasilis Germanis. I am a professional (mainly press) photographer with 25 years experience. My love and passion for my profession and never wanting to do the same thing brought me to a state of having covered all kind of different aspects of professional photography; owning a studio and a professional photo lab delivering fine printing, covering social events, photographing for tourist guides, advertising agencies, architectural, aerial, sports, at 2004 Olympic Games as a photo manager, even as a paparazzo for some time in London, UK, where I had lived for two years.
Somewhere in between I have had the joy of being given several opportunities to lecture at seminars and photography schools here in Athens. Teaching and volunteering for various groups and communities: Children’s Museum, Scouts of Greece and Fair Trade Hellas. I believe “with teaching you professionally rejuvenate and by volunteering you mentally revitalize”.
- Service area: Athens
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Landscape photography, Nature photography, Photography guiding, Portraits photography, Private guided tours
- View email address
- +30 6993846751
- WhatsApp: +30 6993846751Skype: +30 6993846751Wechat: +30 6993846751
- - I have guided Maps Maponyane, a South African Model, TV Presenter, Actor, Writer, Designer. https://www.facebook.com/MapsVII
- exploring Athens for "Top Billing" South African lifestyle television programme that aires on SABC3