My love for photography started at the age of 10, when I took my first “real” photos at Legoland in Denmark. After 2 years of washing cars in the neighbourhood in which I grew up, I saved enough money to buy my first SLR camera.
After finishing my studies I started travelling the world as General Manager for various exclusive hospitality businesses. This allowed me to live in 5 different continents. It was during these years and the associated travel to many amazing places that I became hooked on wildlife and nature photography.
Now, 25 years after taking my first pictures, I am fully dedicated to travelling the world photographing and capturing the beauty within wildlife and nature. I would love to invite you to join me on one of the many adventures. It would be amazing if we could discover the most beautiful destinations on our planet together!
- Service area: Worldwide
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Photography guiding, Workshop Leader
- Website: https://krijnvandergiessen.com
- Email: View email address
- Phone:+31 (0)6 151 025 88
- Instant Messager Skype: @KrijnVanDerGiessenPhotography