Welcome to Netherlands
The Netherlands is known as "the country of flowers", especially the national flower tulip, and it is also named as "the country of windmills".
Wander the sea of tulips
If you haven't been to Keukenhof in the Netherlands, then you have never been to the Netherlands.
Keukenhof Park in Lisse is the most popular attraction in the Netherlands and the most beautiful spring park in the world. The tulips on display in the park are attracting worldwide's attention every spring. In addition to admiring the flower show in the park, cycling in the flower fields has also become a popular way.
- 1 Amsterdam The capital and one of Europe’s most popular tourist destinations
- 2 Leiden A great place to visit for its scenic and tree-lined canals
- 3 Delft An ideal day trip destination to escape busy Amsterdam
- 4 The Hague Best known for the contemporary art exhibits
- 5 Maastricht Home to the impressive Saint Servatius Church
- 6 Utrecht With rich Middle Age history and city architectures
- 7 Haarlem Home of the Annual Bloemencorso Parade
- 8 Groningen A culturally diverse university city
- 9 Rotterdam The most modern city of Netherlands
- 10 Gouda A typical Dutch city with old buildings and pretty canals
Request a customized Netherlands tour itinerary
Tell us your needs and we will deliver your request to 5 best suited guides. You will receive ideas and quotes from up to 5 tour guides.Plan my trip
Best time to visit Netherlands
The temperature is comfortable from April to October, which is the most suitable time to travel to the Netherlands.
In the flowering period from the end of March to the beginning of May, the Netherlands has become a fascinating sea of flowers and the most romantic and charming country.