Dmitry is an award-winning professional wildlife and landscape photographer and polar guide. He was born in Moscow, Russia and has loved photography since his childhood. Being a physicist by training, he started working at Russian space science program, then he established a well-known IT company.
Dmitry traveled and photographed 115 countries so far. His five personal photo exhibitions attracted more than a million people.
- Service area: Thoughout Russia
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Photography guiding
- View email address
- Skype: @dmitry.arkhipov
- Dmitry is a winner of many photo contests such as: EPSON Int'l Pano Awards, Global Arctic Awards, Trierenberg SC, B&W Spider Awards, Int'l Photography Awards, Int'l Color Awards etc.
- Best Russian Photographer of the Arctic 2016 (Global Arctic Awards),
- Travel Photographer of the Year 2017, 2018 (by world's largest photo contest Trierenberg SC).