Sergey Karpukhin - traveler, photographer and popular blogger. He was born in Bashkiria, lives in Mytishchi (Moscow region). He graduated from the Moscow geological Institute. He has a huge expedition experience - 35 years. Most of his expeditions take place in remote areas of Russia. The creative concept is based on photographic research, visualization and description of unknown or little-known territories and landscapes, attractive natural objects and local people from different regions of Russia.
Member of The Russian Geographical Society, founder of the PhotoGeographic project (2007)
- Service area: Thoughout Russia
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Photography guiding
- Website: http://photo-geographic.ru
- Email: View email address
- Instant Messager