Was born and bred in South Africa and over the many years, I've had the privilege to not only live and travel throughout our magnificent continent and abroad, but to truly be touched and inspired by the stories the natural world tells.
If you have ever been on a safari in Africa I am sure you can acknowledge the breathtaking ambiance, the majestic wildlife and the warm and wonderful people you encounter on your journey. The same can be said for many fantastic countries I visit every year.
- Service area: South Africa, Kanya
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Photography guiding, Wildlife photography
- View email address
- +27 60 723 2747
- "MAMMAL WILDLIFE BEHAVIOUR" Award Winner.BBC Natural History Museum International Competition (2013)
- Top 10 Award "Africa" Catergory. Nature's Best America Photographic Awards (2013)
- Overall Winner "BIRDS AS ART" International photographic Competition. (2012)
- Two highly regarded Awards "Africa" Catergory. Nature's Best America Photographic Awards (2012)
- Honoured by Nature's Best America Photographic Awards for outstanding work. (2010, 2011)
- 1st Runner up "Animal Behaviour" & "Animal General" +2x Top 10 certificates in both categories. Getaway & Fuji Film Photographic Awards ( 2007,2008)
- 2nd Runner up, 1st Runner up and Overall Winner Allied Bank SA Sport Photographer of the year ( 1991,1992,1993)