Welcome to South Africa
South Africa is a beautiful, rich and colorful land. The tropical grasslands of the north and Central Africa are in the same range, presenting a vast and magnificent scenery, and it is a paradise for wild animals such as lions, elephants, and giraffes. The south faces the magnificent ocean, where the warm currents of the Indian Ocean and the cold Atlantic currents meet, creating a pleasant Mediterranean climate.
South Africa has almost all the minerals on the earth, with diamond and gold reserves ranking first in the world.
The Big Five
Kruger National Park, South African natives call it Game Reserve, which is South Africa's most famous wildlife reserve.
The wild animals in Kruger Park mainly include: elephants, lions, rhinos, antelopes, giraffes, African buffaloes, zebras, crocodiles, hippos, leopards, cheetahs, wildebeests, impalas, birds and other exotic animals Rare birds, but the most famous are the five wild animals, known as Africa’s "The Big Five" ( elephants, lions, rhinos, leopards and African buffaloes). The ones that all tourists most expect to see .
- 1 Cape Town The capital and second largest city
- 2 Kruger National Park One of most famous and accessible game reserve
- 3 Drakensberg Home to a mix of waterfalls and hiking trail
- 4 Garden Route One of the most beautiful drives in the world
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park A desert wilderness with large number of wildlife
- 6 Durban A port city good for surfing, snorkeling or diving
- 7 Hermanus The whale watching capital of South Africa
- 8 Addo Elephant National Park South Africa’s largest national parks for elephants
- 9 Cape Winelands The most picturesque wine-producing region
- 10 Blyde River Canyon The largest green canyon on the planet
Request a customized South Africa tour itinerary
Tell us your needs and we will deliver your request to 5 best suited guides. You will receive ideas and quotes from up to 5 tour guides.Plan my trip
Best Time to Visit South Africa
September to November is the best time to travel, while the weather is good, the temperature is moderate, and the average daily temperature is between 15℃-25℃. And it is a good time to go to the grasslands to watch animals.
The northern part of South Africa is connected to the Central African grasslands and has a tropical grassland climate, with rainy summer and little rain in winter. The southern coast has a Mediterranean climate, with hot and dry summer and warm and humid winter.