I am a British, award winning landscape & nature photographer. I'm fortunate enough to be able to travel the planet in persuit of incredible geology, natutal phenomena and wildlife. My travels have taken me to five continents, thirty countries and thirty three of the American States so far. From chasing supercell thunderstorms across the Great Plains to Polar Bears hunting on the Arctic Sea Ice, Lava cascading into the Pacific in Hawaii to the vast and endless Namib Desert, combining travel and photography has been incredible for me, just the best way to explore the beauty of Earth.
- Service area: Dorset (based), Lofoten, Greenland
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Photography guiding, Landscape photography, Wildlife photography, Workshop Leader
- Website: https://www.antonyspencer.com
- Email: View email address
- Instant Messager