Jordan is a travel, landscape and adventure photographer from London with over 20 years’ experience shooting assignments and hi-end content for travel, tourism and lifestyle brands and companies.
Through the years his work has taken him to over 100 countries and provided him the opportunity to shoot some of the world’s most interesting and diverse locations and festivals. These include the once every twelve years Maha Kumbh Mela in Allahabad, India – Paro Tshechu in Bhutan – India’s Holi festival in Vindravan and Mexico’s Dia de los muertos (day of the dead) in Patzcuaro and Janitzio.
- Service area: Worldwide
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Landscape photography, Workshop leader
- View email address
- +44 (0) 7810 714400
- National Geographic Landscape photographer of the year 2021 Runner-up
- National Geographic Cities photographer of the year 2020
- Highly Commended TPOTY New Talent 2008
- 6 category finalist TPOTY 2020
- Landscape photographer of the year finalist 2019