Steve Walton is a professional landscape, travel, social documentary photographer and published author.
Based in the UK, he is the owner of Wild Light Photography Tours and Workshops, regularly taking small groups of like-minded photographers of all abilities to varied and interesting destinations.
- Service area: UK (based), Faroe Islands
- Service language: English
- Specialized in: Photography guiding
- View email address
- He is a three times recipient of the joint MPA/BIPP International Awards UK Landscape and Travel Photographer of the Year and an internationally ranked judge for professional awards and qualifications.
- Steve was the 2015-16 President of the Master Photographers Association
- a Director of the Master Photographers Association
- a Fellow of the Master Photographers Association
- a Fellow of the British Institute of Professional Photography
- a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts