Welcome to Vietnam
Vietnam, located in the east of the Indochina Peninsula, borders China to the north and Laos and Cambodia to the west.
Because of its long and narrow terrain, Vietnam embodies the different customs from south to north. There are not only breathtaking mountain scenery, but also relaxing and comfortable beach scenery. Many cities blend the oriental mystery and French romantic style.
In Vietnam, you will shoot two main subjects, people and historic sites.
Vietnamese are very friendly, you can photograph the local women and old people on streets and in villages. And work scenes of them.
In Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City are great places for street photography and old architectures photography.
- 1 Hanoi The capital and full of socialist characteristics
- 2 Ho Chi Minh City A large number of French buildings
- 3 Halong Bay Known as Guilin on the sea
- 4 Nha Trang A seaside city with a variety of styles
- 5 Mui Ne The favorite seaside holiday of the locals
- 6 Hoi An The highlight of any Vietnam itinerary
- 7 Hue Once the imperial capital of Vietnam
- 8 Sapa Knows as terraced fields and minority people
- 9 Mekong Delta The Rice Bowl of Vietnam
- 10 My Son The important archaeological site
Request a customized Vietnam tour itinerary
Tell us your needs and we'll connect you with 5 suitable tour guides. You will receive ideas and quotes from up to 5 tour guides.Plan my trip
Best time to visit Vietnam
November-February of the following year is the best time to travel in Vietnam.
November-February of the following year: It is the cool season in Vietnam. There are many Vietnamese festivals are held in the period, such as the Dalat Flower Festival in January and the Spring Festival in February.
Marcht to April is the hottest and driest season in Vietnam.
May to October is the rainy season. At the same time, coastal areas may encounter typhoons.
Top things to do in Vietnam
- Enjoy the Guilin landscape on the sea by taking a cruise in Halong Bay
- Appreciate Vietnam's water puppet show in Hanoi and Hu Chi Minh City
- Photograph and watch the sunset in Da Nang
- Tailor-making an Ao Dai in Hoi An for you
- Enjoy the beach holiday and diving in Nha Trang
- Feel the oriental Paris style in Saigon